Tailored For Your Project
Because projects go through various phases: planning, predesign, design, procurement, construction and post construction, construction management services are very broad and encompassing. Each project as well as the owner’s, client’s and/or team’s needs and desires are unique, and as such, construction management services and assistance need to be tailored.
It is best to involve R A Kelly Construction early on in a project’s development process as an experienced construction manager can bring much value to the implementation of a project.
The following is a listing of the general services and assistance that R A Kelly Construction can provide. This is by no means an all-inclusive list. Please see R A Kelly Construction’s Construction Management Experience to gain a better understanding and appreciation of the potential assistance and services that could be provided.
General Services and Assistance
- Preliminary investigations, planning and feasibility assistance
- Cost estimating, life-cycle and schedule analysis
- Permitting assistance
- Selection and management of consultants, contractors and design process
- Project management and delivery, including alternative delivery methods
- Assistance with contract documents
- Evaluation of materials and equipment
- Design/construction review
- Assessment of risks and critical issues and management strategies
- Sustainable design and construction/LEED®
- Procurement of critical materials or equipment
- Bidding assistance
- Contract administration and management
- Agency, public and stakeholder coordination and outreach
- Construction observation and management